Thursday, July 10, 2014

I'm a human again (almost)

After a nearly two year hiatus from the world, I'm, for the most part, back. It does feel great, but I've been have a really difficult getting back to myself. Everything is hazy to say the least...and I felt like a new blog would help me get back into the swing of things. Since all of my friendships dissipated, I've been lonely a lot (but I'm trying really hard to rekindle these relationships). My parents are also remodeling so my art room hasn't been accessible for the last few months. I just really haven't known what to do with myself and it's quite depressing. I've just felt awfully uncreative, lazy, and lonely and I need a new distraction.

Nothing seems as stimulating as it used to be, but it's dawned on me that this summer is halfway over and this blog might help me get back into the swing of things. So here goes nothing...

SUMMER GOALS:
- Drink more water than necessary
- Start a new art journal (and make one page a day)
- Take lots of photos
- Be cute
- SPONTANEITY 
- Relearn to longboard

I know this is an awfully lame post, and I apologize. I just have nothing to post at the moment...

XX

Alexia

No comments:

Post a Comment